Week 3 - 36 weeks!

Things have been progressing nicely. Starting to finish everything up with the baby - all her clothes and blankets are washed, my hospital bags are packed, and today I will be packing the dog's going away bags. A few things left to clean and do and then we should be ready. I fear that I'm holding on to things to do (like that DAMN SHREDDING BOX!) because if I finish everything then I have to focus on the fact that she's on her way.

Some days I feel like she's ready to burst - today especially. She's dropped a bit more and there was a little bit of blood when I went to the bathroom. I will not panic. I will not panic. All the baby books say that means it could be a couple weeks out. The increased Braxton Hicks have been painful. My mom said we were all a week early - does this mean my baby is going to be early too? And how early?! Ohhh how I wish I could see the future so I can plan for today! So it's time to buckle down and get everything done!

On a happy note, I got my State Disability payments approved! I've heard such horror stories - I'm feeling good that mine came through. I need to make sure my bills are paid before any hospital stays.

So let's get crackin - who knows when she is going to make an appearance!

Reading: I (Heart) the 80s by Megan Crane - LOVING IT!
Writing: I almost feel like I should change this blog to reading/watching/shoes as I haven't been doing any writing but have been watching a whole lotta Netflix as I do all the work. Today's watching binge is the second season of The Riches. If that is finished today and I'm still working, then I have to finish the second season of House of Cards. 
Shoes: Ohhhhhh how I miss you! When all is said and done I will love my shoes forever! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Dreams Come True by Rebecca Emin

Review – Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham (pen name for Bill Hutton Surie)

Royal Day Out: A From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess e-short by Meg Cabot