Day Five - Week One Done!

What. A. Day. For a teeny tiny child who has yet to be born, I managed to spend my day doing her laundry, finishing the nursery and folding too many clothes, receiving blankets, wash cloths and bibs to count. But it's coming along nicely. HTB and I have minimal plans this weekend so I'm hoping we can get a few things cleaned - maybe next week I can do more relaxing!

Today's down time was spent with my fur babies - went for a long walk through the park, snuggled and napped on the couch, and the general day to day care they require.

The one thing that hovers over me was made worse today - I added a lot more papers to the shredding box! One day SB you will be MINE!

Tonight? DATE NIGHT!!! This is the time we set aside to make sure that HTB and I are still connected without talking about the baby or what we have to do to get ready. Given that we are almost there, I'm thinking it will be easier to relax and enjoy.

Happy weekend everyone!

Reading: Momzillas by Jill Kargman - ugh this one is going to be difficult to get through. Between the slang that makes it sound like these women are from 16 and Pregnant to the waiting for the plot to start, this one is a doozy. Damn my parents for instilling in me the need to finish what I have started!
Writing: In the middle of our to-do list of what to pack for the hospital...wish these lists would write themselves!
Shoes: Day of being barefoot was a success up until I had to walk the dogs! But what else - flip flops for my swollen feet of course!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Dreams Come True by Rebecca Emin

Review – Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham (pen name for Bill Hutton Surie)

Missing Out