Daily Roundup - June is Here!

Hello my little blog! Let's play catch up for something other than a NetGalley review!

Read: I have SO many books that I want to read!! Where will I ever find the time to read them all? I have quite the backlog for my favorite authors, and also a few new authors. The book I have been dying to read is "Diary of a Haunting" by M. Verano, but I really want to wait and read it at night curled up in bed. Sarah Mlynowski's new one has come out that I also want to read. YIKES! I can't even list all of the series I need to finish, or the books sitting on my shelves gathering dust. But first? I am determined to get an 80% feedback rating on NetGalley, so I have about 20 more books to read to clear off my shelf. Right now I am laughing along to "Thirty Days to Thirty" by Courtney Psak (review to come soon as I should be able to finish this soon!)

Write: Happy Father's Day! Right now I am finishing up publishing a book that was written by my daughter (ok ok ghost written by ME!) to her dad. I need to get that ordered really soon so I can have that as close to daddy's day as possible. Then, once that is ordered I need to get started on my book to him for his birthday in July. We got into a conversation about Choose-Your-Own-Adventure novels, so of course I want to make him one of his own. I guess it's different in Scotland, so it's time to show him the American version tailored to him!! This will be a doozy to plan out and execute, so I guess it's the best time to do it with me not working. Once all this ends, I want to get back to the story I have started, inspired by a real life mystery of a person who was driving home then just disappeared off the face of the planet. Gone. Off the grid. No trace of him anywhere. Where could he be?

Shoes: I have come to terms with the fact that my feet will not shrink back down to the small size I used to be, so I have started collecting the shoes that no longer fit me. It felt great to take all of the baby food that baby girl won't eat anymore to the food pantry where it will really be appreciated, so rather than just dropping everything off at Goodwill, I want to find a place that will really need them, like a domestic violence shelter. In other shoe news, I FOUND THE SHOES FOR MY WEDDING! A month and a half from now I go for my final fitting, so I am hoping they will look good. If not, my dress is long enough to hide them if I can't find anything else. Yikes!

So much to do, as I also have a lot of wedding stuff to plan, a house to clean, laundry to do, books to read and...oh yeah...a job to find. EEEEEK! Can I clone myself to help out with all the boring stuff?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Dreams Come True by Rebecca Emin

Review – Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham (pen name for Bill Hutton Surie)

Royal Day Out: A From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess e-short by Meg Cabot