Update

I'm too overqualified for this job.

It was a panel interview with my old boss and 2 girls who would be coworkers of this position. My last job did not only my job, but also the work of one of those coworkers.

This is getting to be difficult now to even find the enthusiasm to search, much less put myself out there this much for something. This has me really looking at my past jobs, and I can see where I went wrong. Promotions I should have turned down. Opportunities at the time that didn't pan out and made my resume weaker. I'm not able to move up the ladder as I don't have experience, there's nothing at my skill level due to outsourcing, and no one wants me down the ladder.

So here I dangle.



Off to go watch The Ghost Whisperer...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Dreams Come True by Rebecca Emin

Review – Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham (pen name for Bill Hutton Surie)

Royal Day Out: A From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess e-short by Meg Cabot