Welcome!

I can’t remember a time when I wasn't sharing. I have two older sisters, so I was always “sharing” their clothes (otherwise known as hand-me-downs). Sharing their toys. Their books. Their cassettes (it was the early 90’s). Their diary. Their mistakes. The TV. As I grew older the sharing took on different forms as I would share with my friends. Secrets. Heartbreaks. Hairstyles. As the internet became something other than a fad, I started an online journal in college where I began to share parts of my life I was too afraid to tell anyone else. As My Dear Diary took off (don’t judge) a small community of faceless people began to listen to my stories and laugh or cry right along with me. And I laughed and cried right along with their journey’s as well. We shared funny stories, moments and recommendations on all things we deemed “cool.”

I guess that time has stayed with me, as lately I have been having that itch to share again. Share my funny times. Share my thoughts. Share my book recommendations. And share how much I love my 4-inch Calvin Klein heels I am wearing right now! So this is it – my attempt to unleash my thoughts and hope some people would like to go along with the ride. If not, at least I can look back in a year and laugh like crazy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Dreams Come True by Rebecca Emin

Review – Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham (pen name for Bill Hutton Surie)

Royal Day Out: A From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess e-short by Meg Cabot